Our Vision is that MCC will:
- Be a church where we all worship together, young and old
- Be a church where adults take an intentionally active interest in the everyday lives of our youth and children
- Be a church where our youth and children serve alongside those actively involved in the church ministry
Ephesians 3:17b-19 "And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.”
- Psalm 100:5 "For the Lord is good; his steadfast love endures forever, and his faithfulness to all generations."
- Proverbs 22:6 "Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it."
Our Team’s Purpose is to support living life in community that strives to love, care for, and notice one another.
We do this by:
- creating and fostering intentional relationships within the body of Christ at MCC.
- striving to to become actively involved in our broader community.