Vision Statement: The Intergenerational team endeavors to equip children to be committed followers of Christ so that they will ever be transforming their world for Him.
- Luke 2:52 “And Jesus grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and people.” (NIV)
- Ephesians 3:16-19 “I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.” (NIV)
- To Implement biblically accurate programming for all children and youth.
- To provide a safe place for children and youth to authentically engage with the Holy Spirit in ways that are relevant to their age.
- To foster and develop a culture of intergenerational community within the church by recognizing children’s vital role in the body.