MCC plans on resuming in-person worship services beginning March 7th. Please review the information found on this page to make sure you are safely able to join us. If you don't feel comfortable joining us yet, we will still offer the same online service experience we offered over the past few months.
What will Sunday Morning Look Like?
When we are able to return to in-person services, below are some main points to know before attending. Please review the Comprehensive Re-Entry Plans for Winter/Spring 2021 found at the top of this page for more details.
- There will be 90 seats available for a Sunday morning. You are required to sign up in advance. Additional details about how to sign up will be emailed later this week.
- If you have any symptoms at all, or possible exposure, please stay home and participate online.
- When you arrive at church, you will be checked in to confirm your reservation and be screened.
- Masks must be worn over nose and mouth at all times in the building. If you do not have one, MCC will provide a mask for your use.
- There will be hand sanitizer available throughout the building.
- Chairs are set up in clusters that are 8’ apart. Please find a cluster of chairs that match your reservation. We will all stay in our chairs for the duration of the time we are at church.
- There will be bulletins and communion supplies on your chairs as necessary, and offering may be dropped in the basket near the doors. There will be no passed items during the service.
- Singing will be allowed. Measures have been taken to make this activity safe for everyone, please see the plan for complete details.
- Following the service, you will be dismissed in sections to avoid any bottlenecks as we move towards the exits. All participants will exit within 10 minutes of the service ending.
- Services will be kept to 60 minutes or less.
- There will be no greeting time or food and beverage provided by MCC. Any personal greetings will need to be extended outdoors.
- After each gathering, the sanctuary will be cleaned using a hospital-grade, hydrogen peroxide based cleaner.
How do I use the church for my Small Group or Meeting?
To safely do this, we need everyone to take part in this. Below you fill find some process and general guidelines to go about utilizing the church space for your meeting.
- If you wish to use the space, you must sign up for it 24 hours in advance. This can either be done directly through Planning Center Resources for those who have access to it. If not, you can email the church office to reserve a space. Do not assume you have use of a space until you get a confirmation email from the office of Planning Center.
- Please be sure everyone in your group is comfortable with meeting in person.
- Masks and 6' Social Distancing will be expected at all times.
- All groups are requested to keep track of attendance at gatherings, and screen everyone before entering the building. Please submit this information to the office following all gatherings. Screening details are available in the full document.
- Please limit gatherings to 2 hours or less, we ask that you arrive no earlier then 10 mins, and leave the building within 5 mins.
- 30 mins will be left between each group for safety purposes. (except Sanctuary requires longer)
- Please only use the closest bathroom to the area you are meeting in.
- Groups will be expected to sanitize the space they use following each use. Instructions will be provided in the spaces.
- The following Limits are in place for each space:
- Large Kids Area will have a limit of 12 people
- Monadnock Room will have a limit of 6 people
- Kitchen will have a limit of 4 people, limited use